Eligibility Requirements: 4-Point Test
- The organization seeking the grant must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with public charity status, an educational institution, a government agency, or a faith-based organization that serves all members of the community regardless of religious belief. We do not award grants to individuals.
- The program, project or initiative being funded must be dental health or education related.
- The program cannot discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, or religion.
- The program must serve Oklahomans.
- IMPORTANT: Grant seekers must review our Funding Guidelines and Priorities prior to applying for a grant.
- Please be aware that if you are awarded a grant you will be required to sign a Grant Agreement and to submit grant report(s).
- Sample Grant Agreement (pdf)
- Grant reporting details
- Funding Guidelines and Priorities (pdf)
- All grant requests must be submitted using our online grant management program. (See time table below.)
- NOTE: Only one account per grantee organization. If your organization has previously received a grant from us, it already has an account. Do not create a new account. If you do not have the logon information, contact us for assistance.
Time Table for 2022 Grants
|Sept. 1, 2021||Online grant application opens|
|Oct. 15, 2021||Grant application submission deadline|
|Jan. 31, 2022||Grant decision letters are mailed|
|Feb. 1, 2022||Grant list posted to website|
|Feb. 18, 2022||Signed grant agreements are due|
|March - Dec. 2022||Funds will be disbursed as scheduled|