Delta Dental of Oklahoma
As a not-for-profit dental benefits company, it is the mission of Delta Dental of Oklahoma (DDOK) to improve the oral health of all Oklahomans. DDOK strives to accomplish this mission by:
- providing quality dental benefits plans to more than one million Oklahomans, and
- by donating 100 percent of annual proceeds to its Foundation to advance dental education and access to care in Oklahoma.
Delta Dental of Oklahoma Foundation
The Delta Dental of Oklahoma Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable foundation that seeks to improve the oral health of Oklahomans by:
- Providing grants to free and low-cost dental clinics and programs that help provide care to those less fortunate
- Connecting Oklahomans in need to dental care resources through our Dental Care Navigator and Resource for Dental Care
- Conducting the annual Oklahoma Mission of Mercy (OkMOM) along with our partners, Oklahoma Dental Association and Oklahoma Dental Foundation
- Educating thousands of elementary age school children each year about good oral hygiene and dental disease prevention through our Captain Supertooth and MouthScience programs
- Supporting the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry and its outreach and educational programs
- Awarding scholarships to dental students who intend to practice in Oklahoma upon graduation, increasing the number of dentists in our state
- Establishing undergraduate scholarship endowments at state universities with pre-dental programs
We are grateful for the Delta Dental of Oklahoma subscribers, providers, clients and broker network, whose business with Delta Dental allows our Foundation the resources to make a positive impact on the lives of Oklahomans through advancement of oral health.