Grant Application Process
Typically, grants are awarded for one year and applications must be submitted annually. Please note that our grantmaking time table has changed.
Mid-Year Grant Report
A Mid-Year Grant Report, covering the period of January through June, is required for grants over $10,000. The purpose of this report is to share with the Foundation the progress being made by your program and any challenges or areas where we may be of assistance.
Final Grant Report
Final Grant Report, covering the year long grant period, is required for all grants. The purpose of the final grant report is to help the Foundation better understand the organizations and programs we fund, to give you the opportunity to share information and reflect upon the progress of your program, and to document the use of the grant funds for the intended purpose. If applicable, a Service Value Worksheet should accompany the Final Grant Report (see details below).
Service Value Worksheet
If you are a clinic or care facilitator, you must complete a Service Value Worksheet and submit it with your Final Grant Report. (A Service Value Worksheet is not required for the Mid-Year Grant Report.) The worksheet is designed to help us establish a uniform system for determining the value of the reduced cost or free care provided.
- The worksheet contains CDT codes of most typical services. If needed, you may add CDT codes not listed.
- You may also delete unused CDT codes in order to reduce the length of the report.
- In the yellow “Clinic Fee Value” column, enter the “reasonable and customary” value your clinic has assigned to the service. This value is completely at your discretion. The value may be based on what your volunteer dentists would normally charge in their offices or any other method you choose.
- Please do not enter anything in the blue “standardized” columns.
- Worksheet requires Microsoft Excel. Let us know if you do not have access to that program.
- NOTE: Submit the completed Excel file, not a PDF.
Submitting Your Reports
- All grant report forms MUST be submitted before midnight Central Time on the deadline date via email to: foundation@DeltaDentalOK.org.
- We will send you an email acknowledgement upon receipt of your report.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT include Protected Health Information (PHI) in grant reports.
|Report||For Period||Deadline||Required for|
|Mid-Year||Jan-June||Aug 31 of current year||Over $10K|
|Final||Jan-Dec.||Mar 1 of following year||ALL grants|
|Service Value||Jan-Dec.||Mar 1 of following year||Dental Care|
Photos and Testimonials
Your patient/event stories and photos are very important to us. They provide the materials needed to inspire others to contribute or volunteer. We highly recommend you submit photos and at least one patient/event story per year. These may be submitted at any time during the year. Photos and stories must be accotmpanied by a signed waiver. You may use your own waiver form if it clearly states that you may share the photo/story for use by other entities, or you may use our Waiver Form.